Unlocking the Secret of Keywords
About once a month I check out the Google Analytics reports for my blog. My favorite report is the list of keywords which led people to the blog. Recently the keywords "Vince Neil pantyhose" led a new reader to the blog. I know exactly what the person was searching for - the 1992 "You're Invited (But Your Friend Can't Come)" video in which Vince walks out on stage clad in an oversize blouse, pantyhose, and a headband. After strutting out in this fashion mistake, Vince won't allow Pauly Shore into the concert because Pauly's not cool enough for him! Usually I embed referenced videos, but the vision of Vince in pantyhose is so off-putting I didn't want to force readers to see it. If you have a strong stomach, the video is available on YouTube.
Other interesting keywords which have recently brought people to the blog:
- Iguana tail amputations
- Farmington Steakhouse
- Is Initech Real?
- Ozzy Osbourne track pants
- Old style console television
- Slipknot's lead signer's new mask

No comments:
Post a Comment