Saturday, September 03, 2005

Live from the Minnesota State Fair!

I'm here live at the Minnesota State Fair, blogging at the Technology building. I ate a grilled cheese sandwich, popcorn, root beer and Swedish egg coffee so far. I had a chance to see the biggest boar at the Fair (no, not Mike Hatch, he's the biggest bore! I saw the biggest pig here in the swine building.) I haven't had the chance to wear a pickle hat yet, but I'm sporting a new 93X crew sweatshirt. I visited the Box that Rocks, the 93X booth, as soon as I got here. They other fair-goers aren't exactly swarming to use the internet. You would think there would be a line behind me by now, but the computers are not as popular as the amazing bow maker demonstration in the Merchandise Mart, or the cheese-on-a-stick. Come out to the Minnesota Get-Together! I'm going off to look for the pickle hat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sign of the times: dissent on America’s highways
With anger over Bushs government and the war in Iraq, Americans have found a new way to protest.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a bad credit home mortgage loan site. It pretty much covers bad credit home mortgage loan related information.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

That other anonymous, is a spammer!

Anonymous said...

Great site folks, been looking for this kind of information. I have a related 100 bad credit financing mortgage site also. You may want to take a look some time. 100 bad credit financing mortgage I'll definitely be back.

Paul said...

I like your blog. If you need help with nelnet student loan check this out nelnet student loan